Some PFC info for Jornada 680

For archival purposes mostly, here is some info about pin function
controller connections in Jornada 680 I gathered through experiments.
I used to get one set of values for P[GH]CR and now I get slightly
different values, so i give both below:

* PHCR = 0x70f0 or 0x70f2

H6 - ???
H3 - touch screen:      1 - when pen is down
H2 - serial DCD         0 - carrier detected
H0 - on/off button      0 - pressed (also when lid is closed)

* PGCR = 0xcfff or 0xaffe

G7 - pcmcia slot(?)     0 - inserted, 1 - ejected
G6 - ???
G5 - record button      0 - pressed
G4 - rewind button      0 - pressed
G3 - play button        0 - pressed
G2 - main battery       0 - present, 1 - pulled out
G0 - lid                0 - closed, 1 - open

When PHCR is 70f2 (i.e. when H0 bit is designated as input), H0 goes
low when the on/off key is pressed and, as well, when the lid is
closed - in that case both H0 and G0 goes low simultaneously.

SY, Uwe
--
uwe%ptc.spbu.ru@localhost                         |       Zu Grunde kommen