Subject: Disklabel with msdos partition table
To: None <port-hpcsh@netbsd.org>
From: Vesa A Norrman <vnorrman@cc.hut.fi>
List: port-hpcsh
Date: 07/13/2002 17:47:07

--0-940266838-1026571627=:4773

Hello, I solved my disklabel problem.
I make disklabel(8) work with msdos partition table.
I'm attaching a patch. Perhaps it can go into master source?
I don't know exactly what it does but also hpcmips is there so why not
hpcsh...
regards, Vesa
--
                                    /`---'\
                                   = ^ o ^ =

--0-940266838-1026571627=:4773
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--0-940266838-1026571627=:4773--