sh3 status

I just began looking for a BSD or Linux system ported to the HP Jornada 690 which runs an SH3 processor. I was looking at the www.netbsd.org under the sh3 site after discovering it through a search engine.

I am having trouble however discovering some information about the current status of netbsd on the sh3 system. Could someone please direct me to any site or FAQ which I can view to get this type of information. I do know several programming languages so I can also get into contributing, however my skills are not yet that great. I am currently looking for a system to view from a user standpoint. Thanks.

Michael Cooper