Subject: Re: HPC devices drop sh and mips for arm?
To: Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
From: John Utz <john@utzweb.net>
List: port-hpcsh
Date: 09/10/2001 01:03:41
On Sun, 9 Sep 2001, Warner Losh wrote:

> In message <Pine.LNX.4.33.0109100004410.16231-100000@jupiter.linuxengine.net> John Utz writes:
> :  cutting into M$FT's desktop hegemony ( notice a distinct lack of
> :  wince harddrives even tho wince supported ataflash? ),
>
> I always wondered why my pccard ATA flash worked, but my pccard disk
> drive didn't...  Now it clicks into place.

yup, one of my coworkers actually wrote a hd driver as his master's
thesis.

many smart folks just got board and left after a while, because the
desktop folks seemed to be busy screwing the project into the
ground...there can be only one queen be and all that....

--

John L. Utz III
john@utzweb.net

Idiocy is the Impulse Function in the Convolution of Life