Re: hpcboot on hp620

Marc Jasner wrote:

>I just loaded the 3 files needed onto my storage card and ran HPCBOOT.exe
>
>I got an error message stating that the application had performed an
>illegal operation and was being shut down...
>
>The machine is an HP620LX

Well,let us see,I think that
Is this the same problem show below :

>From: ITOU Makoto <aaa44850%pop01.odn.ne.jp@localhost>
>Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 00:15:41 +0900
>Cc: port-hpcsh%netbsd.org@localhost
>Subject: Re: hpcboot won't work

>>I tried to run hpcboot.exe on my jornada 690.
>>But it says 'not a valid win ce application'
>>
>>whats wrong?
>
>Did you uudecode?

If you succeed in decoding the "hpcboot.exe.uu",
"hpcboot.exe" has filesize of about 86KB.

( the uuencoded file : "hpcboot.exe.uu" is about 120KB.)

If  you did,but couldn't bootup ,
I have no more idea."help me!",too.

----
ITOU Makoto  aaa44850%pop01.odn.ne.jp@localhost