Port-hpcmips archive

NEC MobilePro 780 & 790 Resume Issues

Hello,

After much fiddling I've been unable to get resume for the MobilePro 780/790 working on NetBSD 8.  I've cross compiled netbsd-8 from CVS and I've got the system running pretty well from the command line, but any suspend method I've tried via either the apm command or the power/suspend button results in the machine going to sleep and unable to wake without a hard reset.

Has anyone been down this particular rabbit hole before?

Thanks!
-Jesse