Port-hpcmips archive

packages for NetBSD 8.0 on mipsel hardware

Hello,
There's a tiny set of packages for NetBSD/mipsel 8.0, built on a Cobalt
Qube2. At present there are things such as some doom, shells, perl, vim,
mutt, gpg2, lynx. I've restarted the bulkbuild and the cube is currently
attempting python 2.7, I'm hoping it'll make further progress into
meta-pkgs/bulk-small.

Point pkg_add to
http://cdn.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/cobalt/8.0-current/

Hopefully this'll make your hpcmips device happy :)

Sevan