Port-hpcmips archive

Re: Working system once again - WorkPad Z50

>> Last time I tried using my z50, [...]
> [...]

If I could just find a source for RAM for it, I'd dust off mine!  (I've
got a z50 which was running fine until the addon RAM died.  It was
lifetime warranted from Kingston, but Kingston said they couldn't
replace it because they didn't have anything to replace it with.  And
with just the onboard RAM it's pretty cramped.)

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign