Port-hpcmips archive

Accented Characters on netbsd-hpcmips?

Hi Everyone,

I've not been able to find an answer with a cursory google search thus far...
Has anyone gotten accented characters to work in X under hpcmips? In i386, for
instance, I simply specify the us-intl keyboard variant in XF86Config, and this
gives me accents, umlauts and cedillas via the use of deadkeys. I can't find an
equivalent place to specify this, so I'm guessing it's more Complicated?

~k

Express yourself with free Messenger emoticons. Get them today!
http://g.msn.ca/ca55/207