Subject: Re: Workpad Z50 RAM
To: None <port-hpcmips@NetBSD.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 11/29/2007 00:07:27
> I have a Z50 with all accessories sitting on a shelf (for a long
> time) and wonder if you use Linux or native Z50 PS?

What's "PS" here?  All I can think of is "power supply", and that makes
no sense whatever when contrasted to Linux.

> If you use Linux, would you be willing to make me a CF bootable drive
> if I provided all materials?

Surely a Linux list would be a better place to ask?  (I can create
bootable z50 CFs for NetBSD if anyone wants.)

The thing - well, the hardware thing - I most want for my z50 is a
replacement ROM, one that doesn't inflict wince on me even for booting,
but that is likely to be somewhat difficult to get my mitts on.
(Preferably, of course, EEPROM, so I can pull it and rewrite it on
another machine as desired.  And while I'm wishing....)

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign