Subject: Re: NetBSD on Mobilepro 780
To: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
From: Forest Bond <forest@alittletooquiet.net>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 02/26/2007 12:55:40
--0F1p//8PRICkK4MW

On Mon, Feb 26, 2007 at 12:39:51PM -0500, der Mouse wrote:
> Once I get the machine set up (which is mostly waiting on my getting a
> larger microdrive right now) I'm going to see what I can do about this,
> but it's likely to be kludges at best.  I might be able to arrange
> unattended reboot, if nothing else....

For what reason are unattended reboots necessary?  I ask only because there may
be an alternative means of achieving that goal.

Personally, I never turn my MP780 off, or reboot it.  Essentially, the battery
can never be allowed to have no charge.  I have an external battery that I use
to maintain this.

-Forest

--0F1p//8PRICkK4MW

--0F1p//8PRICkK4MW--