Subject: Re: NetBSD on Mobilepro 780
To: der Mouse <mouse@rodents.montreal.qc.ca>
From: Jason Simpson <xiojason@gmail.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 02/26/2007 10:59:48
On 2/26/07, der Mouse <mouse@rodents.montreal.qc.ca> wrote:
> I have a WorkPad z50 and experience very similar symptoms - there seems
> to be no way to do an unattended reboot, or indeed any reboot without
> going through wince's annoying "I'm going to be helpful and get in your
> way" init screens.

Make sure the Shift key is held down when booting the Workpad. This
will skip the setup questions on the z50. I always make sure I hold it
down just as the fifth or sixth period (".") is printed at the initial
boot screen, and keep it held down until the CE desktop comes up
fully, then I clear the CompactFlash warning I get with Esc, then
launch the boot utility.

  -jrs