Subject: Re: hpcmips on Compaq 2010C
To: Alexander Frolkin <avf@eldamar.org.uk>
From: Matias Gut <matiasar@tournet.com.ar>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 02/02/2007 14:34:32
Alexander,

Thanks a lot for your answer!
Just one more question: Did you use a compact flash with a pcmcia
adapter in order to install hpcmips? Or you achieved to install it into
the 2010c bult-in memory?
Because if I'm not wrong the 2010c doesn't come with compact flash, right?

As long as I have a little time I'll try to install.

Regards,
Matías