Subject: hpcmips on Compaq 2010C
To: None <port-hpcmips@NetBSD.org>
From: Matias Gut <matiasar@tournet.com.ar>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 01/29/2007 16:11:47
Hello all!

I'd like to install NetBSD (hpcmips) on a Compaq 2010C (with win CE...).
I've been using linux for a couple of years but I'm completely new to
NetBSD. In fact I knew of NetBSD looking for a nix port for that compaq.

I wanted to know if it's possible to install hpcmips on that 2010C...
Any pieces of advices will be appreciatted.
I'd like to install Xs, a word processor (may be Abiword or some other).
Ideally it would be a good idea to have net connection. I imagine that
the built-in modem provided with the 2010C will not work, right?

Regards,
Matías