Subject: Sort-of Re: FS: IBM Z50
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Joachim Thiemann <joachim.thiemann@gmail.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 01/25/2007 11:49:05
Well, all those messages about the Z50 made me think about the fact
that I haven't used my Z50 much at all lately, and someone here would
probably happy to buy it:  I have an expanded (48M) Z50, with an IBM
340M CF hard disk (microdrive) and a el-cheapo PCMCIA (Dlink, IIRC)
10Mbps wired ethernet card and a old el cheapo Linksys wireless b
card.  Both have worked well with NetBSD 1.6.  The battery (the
standard one, I think) holds a charge reasonably well, at least an
hour or two under WinCE.

It's in good (though not excellent) cosmetic shape.  The CF drive has
(surprise) a NetBSD 1.6 installation on it :-)

I'd be looking to get $250 for it with all the bits (Z50, CF
Microdrive, both PCMCIA cards).  I live in Montreal, Canada.  I'm
willing to consider trades...

Joe.