Subject: Re: FS: IBM Workpad Z50 / memory expansion re-production run possibilities
To: nick thompson <nicholas.thompson1@mchsi.com>
From: Letcher Ross <letcher.ross@gmail.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 01/22/2007 10:29:33
------=_Part_173860_33135090.1169490573613

Nick, Ricardo,

No need to start from scratch unless you just want a challenge.

GoldenRam sells new z50 compatible modules for $63.80.  Kind of dear, but
they are the correct pieces.
I bought one last year, and it worked great.

http://www.goldenram.com/newupro/layout.asp?systemid=5100&mfg=IBM%2DPORTABLES&productline=WORKPAD

No interest, etc.

Taru