Subject: FS: IBM Workpad Z50
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: K. Arun <karbak@gmail.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 01/12/2007 18:36:17
I have a Workpad z50 for sale. Time constraints do not permit me to
make optimal use of the machine and it's time for someone else to give
it a good home. The unit is in very good condition and ships with all
its normal accessories and doodads in the original IBM packaging. The
one exception would be the serial cable which is present, but with a
modified connector at one end (courtesy a previous owner).  This
machine does NOT have the elusive 32Mb RAM upgrade. Best offer +
actual shipping cost takes it. Please contact me off list.

-arun