Subject: Re: HPCBOOT and 3.0 GENERIC Kernel?
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Valeriy E. Ushakov <uwe@ptc.spbu.ru>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 04/10/2006 13:38:22
Zach Lowry <zach@zachlowry.net> wrote:

> I just installed 3.0 on my MobilePro 790, and booted the installer
> using HPCBOOT. However, HPCBOOT can't execute the generic kernel nor
> boot the kernel from my CF NetBSD partition. I can use PBSDBOOT
> however to boot the 3.0 kernel just fine. Any ideas why this might
> be happening?

Does hpcboot works for any hpcmips machine? I don't think I heard
reports about successful hpcboot usage for hpcmips.  I inherited
hpcboot maintenance and I'd like to fix it, but I will need a
volunteer, ideally with mips clue and windows box to use eVC debugger.

SY, Uwe
http://snark.ptc.spbu.ru/~uwe/          |       Ist zu Grunde gehen