Subject: installation on clio 1050
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: syamajala@gamebox.net <syamajala@gamebox.net>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 04/08/2006 13:42:44
Hi, I am trying to install netbsd 3 on a clio 1050. I have downloaded
psdboot.exe and netbsd.gz and put them on a cf card. I then copied
them to the clio and ran psdboot.exe Netbsd boots and everything, but
during the installation it says it is unable to find a hard disk to
install to. I tried formating the cf card with ufs in os x, but i
always seem to get write errors. The card works fine in win ce and os
x when formatted with fat32. When i run fdisk /dev/wd0 from the
command line on the clio it says fdisk: /dev/wd0d: Device not
configured.

Another thing that I am worried about is space. The cf card is 32mb.
I am basically looking for a system that will run emacs, slime,
irssi, naim, and lynx. Is 32mb enough? Or should i upgrade to
something bigger?

- Seshu Yamajala