Subject: Re: pcmcia usb card?
To: Andy Ruhl <acruhl@gmail.com>
From: elijah rutschman <elijahr@gmail.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 03/18/2006 12:17:19
I had been searching for one for a while for a 16-bit PCMCIA USB
adapter for my MobilePro 780, but it seems like, although possible,
nobody really got around to making them because of some chipset issue.
 I can't be certain that are are *no* non-cardbus PCMCIA USB adapters,
but I haven't heard of any.  If you find one, please tell me the
brand/model and where you found it.

-Elijah