Subject: Re: wifi card for netbsd on ibm z50
To: Mattias Sandstrom <mattias@beauty.se>
From: come se fosse antani <antani@gmail.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 07/13/2005 12:48:29
> i run netbsd on a 10 meg m68k machine and as long as i don't run x it
> works just fine. x works fine on my 32 meg mobilepro 770 but i can only
> run one application at a time before i need to activate the swap,
> draining the batteries and wearing out my cf card.
>=20
damn!
from the bball's page I don't understood that z50 need the 32 mb expansion.
I can use it from the console (sooo...no problem), but.
I think that i can have problems with some web site (for example, with
javascript); i thought to use x on z50 in order to launch applications
from another linuxbox. Another aim to use X was skype (during my trip
in japan).

anyone of you have an expansione to sell?

thanks for all the answer

--=20
keep in mind the power of antani
antani at gmail dot com