Subject: Cross-compiling - what do I need?
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Tim Underwood <tim@underwoodfamily.org>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 08/09/2004 23:29:35
Compiling on the MobilePro is too painful (for me).  I'll have to dredge
up an older system or laptop to install netbsd on.  I found the
following two ISO images:

ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/iso/1.6.2/i386cd.iso
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/iso/1.6.2/i386pkg.iso

I assume the first is a bootable install image? and the second is a set
of packages?

Once I've done that, what do I need to get to cross-compile for hpcmips
(mipsel)?  I keep seeing references to a "toolset", but haven't found
what it is supposed to be, or links to D/L such a toolset.

Any help/links would be much appreciated.