Subject: NEC MobilePro 780 Touchscreen/stylus mouse button equivalents?
To: port-hpcmips NetBSD <port-hpcmips@NetBSD.org>
From: Rory O'Connor <roryoc@nc.rr.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 07/29/2004 09:16:59
How does one emulate mouse buttons 2 and 3 with a stylus
on a touch screen (NEC Mobile Pro 780 in my case) under fluxbox,
blackbox, twm, or other window managers?  I can mark stuff easily
enough, but  have not found any way to copy/cut and/or paste it - kinda
spoils the "joy of  X"  ;-}

Carl Soderstrom suggested the possibility of shift-insert, but there is
no 'insert" key on the MP 780 keyboard.  I tried about all other combos
with shift I could think of, but no luck.  It would seem that the
otherwise useless WinCE app keys on the top row would be prime
candidates for this sort of thing.

TIA,
Rory O'Connor