Subject: Re[4]: NetBSD 1.6.2 on JVC InterLink MP-C303, german version: MP-C33
To: Matthew Orgass <darkstar@city-net.com>
From: Alexander Korsch <mail@a-korsch.de>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 06/08/2004 01:40:03
Hello Matthew,
again, many thanks for your help! Also to Uwe for the hint with the
regedit.
Made registry changes, CF-Card now shown as "Storage Card", pbsdboot
now starts WITHOUT the error-message, that it could not write the
ini-file ... but unfortunally this is the only positive point,
everything else still the same :(

What I really donīt understand is, that the InterLink MP-C303 is on
the list of supported devices on which netbsd should run. But if so,
why doesnīt it work on the same hardware, only with german keyboard
and WinCE? Does nobody know anyone using the InterLink MP-C303 to whom
he/she could forward this email?

Small update for you: now we are 3 german people hoping to get netbsd
run on our MP-C33 :)

Thank you all very much for your time,
bye Alex

--