Subject: OT:RE: mobilepro 770 documentation
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Smith, Todd <Todd.Smith@camc.org>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 05/14/2004 16:04:49

Hello Christopher,

I wasn't able to verify your public key for your PGP signature. I used
several different public keyrings and you didn't show up anywhere.  You
might consider updating your nearest mirror with your current public key if
you wish people to verify your sig.

Thanks

Todd Smith <todd.smith@camc.org>
My PGP public key can be obtained at http://pgp.mit.edu