Subject: calibration/packages
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Sergio Shen <sshen@ic.sunysb.edu>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 09/18/2003 18:55:34
Hi! I recently installed netbsd onto a mobilepro 770 for personal use. I'm
enjoying it a great deal as it allows me to take notes and code quick
little snippets during class. I must say, it's really great and handy and
I really appreciate all the work that all the developers have done in
porting netbsd onto the hpcmips platform. I have two major questions
though:
1. Is there a way to calibrate the touchscreen for the X server? There
seems to be a slight offset at the edge of the screen for me. I'm not sure
if this is isolated to my device, or that others experience it as well.
2. Has anyone attempted to use it as an organizer? What packages do you
recommend? So far, I've gone as far as hacking together a perlgtk app that
allows me to take notes and keep contact lists, though I would like
something more robust and substantial.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!