Subject: pcmcia firewire cards
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Mattias Sandstrom <mattias@beauty.se>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 04/15/2003 23:00:48
hi,

sorry for this semi off topic post, but are there any firewire cards
that support storage media and work with netbsd on a mobilepro 780? it
seems like they are all cardbus ones, which i believe won't work, and/or
for dv capturing only. i just realized how great it would be to be able
to use my ipod for swap and extra storage when i need to build something
for example.

(and my search goes on. every 780 i try to get from ebay turns out to be
the one everybody wants so they sell for insane amounts like $250.
anybody got one to sell for less by any chance?) ;-)

	/matt