Subject: virtual device
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Jeff Bolle <jbolle@bucknell.edu>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 03/24/2003 13:01:43
Because of the small size and portability and long battery life of the
z50 it has made a great tool for working on network problems, my only
current issue is the processing power, screen size, and disk space
issues when try to analyze large logs.

Is there a way that I can use the network card in my z50 remotely?  I
was envisioning some type of NFS thing where I could mount the network
card device on the device tree of my main workstation.  I doubt such a
thing is possible, and I realize I could just have the z50 forward
everything to my main workstation, but it was a cool idea and I just had
to ask if it was possible.

Jeff Bolle