Subject: Re: Intermec 6651 and NetBSD 1.5.3: works over serial, but no framebuffer
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Miles Nordin <carton@Ivy.NET>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 03/06/2003 09:38:22
>>>>> "js" == Joseph Steele <joesteele@hotmail.com> writes:

    js> With 1.53 I got about as far as you did.  Have you tried
    js> building a TX3922 kernel with 1.53 sources?

That's next.  I checked out the netbsd-1-5-PATCH003 branch, only to
rediscover that it doesn't have the swank cross-build stuff back then,
so I can't build it until I get back to NYC this weekend.

I want to build a kernel without the PLUM_BIG_OHCI_BUFFER option.  see
sys/arch/hpcmips/dev/plumvideo.c around line 324.  There are a lot of
'#ifdef notyet's so I am hoping this is another case of half-finished
code that helps someone but hurts others, but i won't know for a few
days.  I'm not sure, what is that option designed to fix?

This not-having-a-laptop thing is really freaking me out!

--
I'd tag-team with you any day, K.P.
             -- Ron Stoppable