Subject: Novice with Mobilepro 780 from Spain, consultations.
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: JJ Bonilla <jjbinfor@tiscali.es>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 02/09/2003 02:26:59
Hi, this week I have installed v1.6 in my wonderful Mobilepro 780 after
committing many errors and sleeping little. Ihave read the archives of these
news and still I have the following doubts, basically not if I must to
configure the devices or if those that work already do it by defect. Or
perhaps I must to recompile the kernel so that some of them work?

1. - I have one pcmcia Ethernet NE2000 that works in WCE but it is not NetBSD,
does not make nor the install program. I have read that some NE2000 do not
work.
I can do something to solve it? (aside from buying a 3COM: -))

2. - The keyboard works well. In "dmesg" puts "audio0 at vraudio0:half
 duplex"
They are totally formed by defect or I must do something but?

3. - Works the infrared port?

4. - As I can print? With the cable of the port series? By infrared pot?

5. - I have a CD-ROM Freecom IDE by cable PCMCIA, in Linux is emulation SCSI,
I can do it here?

6. - I can use a modem PCMCIA, or, I can use a modem in the serie port? or
Modem in compact flash port?

Thanks, greetings of the single usuary of "Mobilepro 780 + NetBSD" in Spain.