Subject: Re: Trouble installing on IBM z50
To: Florian Cramer <cantsin@zedat.fu-berlin.de>
From: Jeff Bolle <jbolle@bucknell.edu>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 02/01/2003 11:29:36
--=-aDkX8QK6b1jeAH3YUkJ/

I would suspect your network card first. I have a card that I know is
ne2000 compatible but doesn't work on the z50 for whatever reason.  I
believe the timing problem you are refering to is the one that messed
with the cf cards so that they weren't recognized and the machine
wouldn't boot, so I don't think that is your problem. See if you can get
another network card and try with that.

Jeff

--
Jeff Bolle <jbolle@bucknell.edu>