Subject: z50 brightness/contrast/suspend
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Aleksandr Milewski <n6mod@milewski.org>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 01/22/2003 15:12:41
Forgive me if this is in a FAQ somewhere, but I'm having trouble
picking through the documentation for netbsd/hpcmips, especially as
it pertains to the z50.

I just got NetBSD loaded and running on my z50. I'm running 1.6,
using the 1.6-z50 fix kernel.

Am I missing something, or is there more work I need to do to get the
LCD to turn off during suspend? Also, the brightness and contrast
buttons don't work, and I can't tell if those are supported, or where
software support for adjusting the screen might lie.

I'm admittedly new to BSD, I've been using Linux for a while, but BSD
is just different enough that I'm stumbling a bit.

Thanks,
	Zandr
Aleksandr Milewski                                              N6MOD
n6mod@milewski.org                           http://www.milewski.org/