Subject: Re: PsPC keyboard needed!
To: None <,>
From: Joseph Steele <>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 11/01/2002 10:12:44
I have not run X on my tablet mainly because I did not find a good keyboard
package. There is a Gnome package that comes with Qtopia which has
supposedly been ported to NetBSD but I could not find a download of the
source or binaries. Here is a starting point:

I do have a USB port on my device though, and I found that my USB keyboard
works nicely under NetBSD 1.5r3 and 1.6. So my current push is to get a
driver written for the PS/2 port on my device so I can use the USB for other
things. I have not found the time to sit down and write one yet. :^(