Subject: Re: Installing additional sets manually
To: HpcMIPS <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Mikel Waxler <waxor@waxor.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 08/01/2002 19:45:42
I put up a /very/ rough walkthough of the install process on the wiki.
there is a bunch of info that needs valiating and some links that I dont
have off of the top of my head. feel free to check it out.It also needs
formatting badly.

there is some good info there and I'll get to finishing it after I move
this weekend. I'm also going to attach working copies of greg's .xmodmap
and mykeymap and such, Unless I saw them somwhere else on the wiki.

http://hpcmips.screamingserver.com/z50wiki/EnglishInstall

HampshireCollege.student("Mikel Waxler");