Subject: Installation on Clio C-1050 Problems
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Dan Leehr <dleehr@engin.umich.edu>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 07/31/2002 17:09:45
I'm trying to install netbsd on my clio 1050.  Using the pbsdboot program
and the gunzipped netbsd kernel from the 1.5.3 distro, it loads the
installation program, and reboots into the console screen:

.***********************************************.
  * NetBSD-1.5.3 Install System                   *
  *                                               *
  *>a: Install NetBSD to hard disk                *
  * b: Upgrade NetBSD on a hard disk              *
  * c: Re-install sets or install additional sets *
  * d: Reboot the computer                        *
  * e: Utility menu                               *
  * x: Exit Install System                        *

, where i'm presented with the letter choices.

But the keyboard doesn't do anything.  THe power button causes the
suspend/resume messages to show up on the clio screen, but no other
buttons will do anything.

Any suggestions?  I'm assuming serial mode would work, but netbsd itself
would probably be pretty useless without the device's keyboard working.

Thanks,

Dan