Subject: Re: kernel status for z50
To: Greg Hughes <gl2hughes@uwaterloo.ca>
From: billy ball <bball@tux.org>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 06/05/2002 22:14:39
and a *very* grateful z50 user would like to say "thanks" for all the work
on enabling the TrackPoint, sound, LCD/suspend for the z50... without
NetBSD, the z50 would just be headed for the landfill - but now ranks as
quite a useful UNIX laptop (in some ways i much prefer using my z50 to my
300MHz PII 64MB RAM 1024x768 16bpp Sony 505TR)...

i promise not to start whining about "when are we going to see IrDA and a
working serial port and modem?"...

:-)