Subject: usb ,keyboard and sound on mobilepro 880
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: None <shlomo.steinberg@motorola.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 05/29/2002 07:35:49
Hi
I read an message which points to a kernel that has usb support for
mobilepro 800
1. I try to run it - I have a usb optical microsoft mouse - but there was
no response (also the lights on the mouse where off)

Other problem is that the keyboard arrows are all wrong
how I can reconfigure the keyboard?

I run many games (atari , c64 emulator ) which works great , but I
miss the sound - how I can configure the sound ?
I saw on our web that there was added sound support for mips 4121....

My mobilepro is running for over 3 weeks on netbsd continuosly and each
day I made it a little better

thanks to all people who contribute to hpcmips port

and mailing list

--

Shlomo Steinberg
MOTOROLA SPS