Subject: few open qeustions
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: None <shlomo.steinberg@motorola.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 05/07/2002 22:19:34
Hi
I finally succed in loading netbsd on my nec mobilepro 880
the answer where there -I just didnt understand them correctly

few issues are still open:

1. the pointer device - its points on wrong places and the delta error
is dependece with the possision (not linear) - how can I configure it and
calibrate?

2. it seem that battery life is much shorter and now I know why:
when I press power off - the pcmcia HD continues to spin!!!
thats a killer on the battery and on the HD durability!!!
I think that it will run as much as its mounted!! - on wince after a
minute or so its turn off
the batery life decrease from over 5H to less than 2!

3. On many places I connect my mobile to unix or pc via serial cable with
direct connection
on pc there is a mochasoftppp software which is giving me ip and all the
tcpip services I need!
how can I connect the netbsd via serial (like direct connection)?

4. what network CF cards does netbsd support and what about IrDa?

thanks...

--
Shlomo Steinberg
MOTOROLA SPS