Subject: Re: xi driver
To: HpcMIPS <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Mikel Waxler <waxor@waxor.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 05/05/2002 20:28:49
Since school is over for me and I have some free time I'm getting into
netbsd development. I'd like to get the xi driver on my z50 asap.

I should have a step-by-step walkthrough for new users in html sometime
soon. What I'm more interested in is compiling a kernel and what I need to
learn to do that.

Is there a good new-to-bsd developers page? Anyone interested in working
with me to write one? Nothing fancy, just some basic information. The page
on netbsd.org is pretty bad/sparse.

I wont have my i386 bsd system until a weeks or so because
my 1ghz duron arrived dead. grr. RMA away.

HampshireCollege.student("Mikel Waxler");