Subject: Re: HPCmips wiki
To: josh <dorqus@bsdfreek.com>
From: billy ball <bball@tux.org>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 04/06/2002 15:30:40
On Sat, 6 Apr 2002, josh wrote:

> I have a MobilePro 800, would LOVE to have the new feature that
> the z50 now has (mainly screen blank, and better touchscreen
> calibration, plus maybe USB mouse support), audio support is
> not that big a deal for me.  Can give you any info

how's life on the 800? i've looked at these units and contemplated a
purchase, but frank appraisals regarding support, speed, etc. would be
welcomed...

btw, there's not touchscreen on the z50, and no calibration is required
for X... i've implemented the old 'saytime' shell script on my z50, and
can now hear the time spoken upon demand or via cron! audio support will
also help with alarm/reminder functions too!