Subject: Re: New Z50 NetBSD kernel
To: Adam K Kirchhoff , HpcMIPS <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: DP <dp@recycled.net>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 04/04/2002 10:53:45
I was futzing with this over the weekend. It looks like vrip was replaced by
vr4102ip. I tried attaching the vrdsiu driver to that, and it seemed to work
OK but it bombed during compile (now I don't remember why)... It's a start
at least.

I was just messing around so this could be -way- off base. :-)

Dan