Subject: Arrow keys on z50, misc questions
To: HpcMIPS <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Mikel Waxler <fox@bork.hampshire.edu>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 03/25/2002 13:58:49
First could someone post a link to their xfree86 keyboard map?
I'm changed the file threee times now and it still wont stick.
I'm making the proper call in .xinitrc

What are people using for window managers? I'm using blackbox right now
because I'm familier with it because I used it on my old 486 thinkpad.

What other lightweight window managers are there?

How much space does the kernel source take and who has a good howto for
new developers? I'm starting a project for my education on device drivers
and I want to port the xi driver from mips to hpcmips.

Anyone willing to work with me?

Hampshire_college.student("Mikel Waxler")