Subject: Re: x50 workpad alternatives?
To: Graeme Smecher <gsmecher@uvic.ca>
From: Rasputin <rasputin@shikima.mine.nu>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 03/06/2002 09:45:36
* Graeme Smecher <gsmecher@uvic.ca> [020305 21:16]:

> I wanted to put in a good word for the MobilePro series too. I've got a
> 750c, and the form factor is just about ideal for a mobile system with a
>   reasonably touch-typable keyboard.

Yeah, MobilePros seemed to be the closest to what I was after, looking at
the supported hardware list.

> Having both PCMCIA and CF is nice, too.

s/nice/essential/ - I was hoping to hook it up to an 802.11 network...

Thanks to everyone for their opinions, I'm off to the auctions...

--
Enzymes are things invented by biologists that explain things which
otherwise require harder thinking.