Subject: Re: Building a kernel...
To: hpcmips <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Adam K Kirchhoff <adamk@voicenet.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 03/04/2002 15:03:05
Me again...

	In the mean time, I've decided to start the build process for the
rest of the system :-)  Unfortunately, I'm having no more luck with that:

[ root@vale /usr/src ]# make obj
"Makefile", line 131: Malformed conditional (${USETOOLS} == "yes")
"Makefile", line 131: Need an operator
"Makefile", line 133: if-less endif
"Makefile", line 133: Need an operator
Fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue

Any suggestions?