Subject: Building a kernel...
To: hpcmips <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Adam K Kirchhoff <adamk@voicenet.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 03/04/2002 14:24:17
So, once again, I'm trying to build a kernel for my z50 :-)  I really want
to get suspend and resume working, and Greg Hughes' kernel which supports
suspend and resume doesn't support my wireless card...

So I've pulled the latest code from CVS as well as the code from Greg's
site for the TrackPoint.

Here's the first problem:  His instructions say to find the line in the
kernel config file that says "vrpiu* at vrip? addr 0x0b000120 size 0x1a0
intr 5" and comment it out.  But that line doesn't exist.  This make me
think that the code in CVS has been updated, but has it been updated to
the point where it already supports the TrackPoint?  If not, do I just
skip that line in his instructions and continue with the rest of the
process that Greg outlines in his instructions?

Adam