Subject: Re: Z50 support questions.
To: M. Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
From: John Utz <john@utzweb.net>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 01/25/2002 15:17:44
ok, i am now thoroughly confused. maybe.

do i want a udrive or a flash?

udrive pro:
	faster?
	cheaper MB/us$ at sizes > 256M?
	unlimited r/w cycles ( i dont take this too seriously )

udrive con:
	it's more consumptive because it's spinning media?
	it's heavier?

--

John L. Utz III
john@utzweb.net

Idiocy is the Impulse Function in the Convolution of Life