Subject: Two newbie questions
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Mark Isenberger <misen@knock.net>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 01/24/2002 22:09:33
I've gotten NetBSD installed on my MobilePro 780.  I have a 340MB Microdrive
being used for storage.  I partitioned it with about 42 MB for an MSDOS
drive and the remainder is a single ffs partition.

1) I'm having trouble mounting the the MSDOS partition.  When I type "mount"
i get a message "/dev/wd0a on / type ffs (local)".  Where is my MSDOS
partition?  I assume I need a command like

mount -t msdos /dev/w??? /msdos

2) I would like to be able to collect my email that normally goes to my
desktop windows machine.  What program is available that I can add using
pkg_add?  I can't use the pkg_src since I don't have enough disk space left.

Thanks,
Mark