Subject: Re: wscons?
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Steve K <skrul@yahoo.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 01/09/2002 10:31:24
Ugh, I hate when I can answer my own question.  I followed the directions found
at:

http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/wscons/

And it is now working great.  My /etc/ttys didn't already have lines for
/dev/ttyE[1-3], so I had to add them:

ttyE1,"/usr/libexec/getty Pc",,vt100,on secure
ttyE2,"/usr/libexec/getty Pc",,vt100,on secure
ttyE3,"/usr/libexec/getty Pc",,vt100,on secure

Note that I substituted commas for tabs -- not sure if it would be obvious that
there were actually two tabs between the 2nd column and the 4th.

-steve