Subject: Re: X on Z50 working
To: Andrew Diller <dillera@sudanacid.com>
From: John Utz <john@utzweb.net>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 01/04/2002 15:45:38
how much screen realestate are you guys getting?

howlong on the battery?

i was pokin' about on ebay and these(z50's) are pretty cheap, so these
glowing reports of success make one ponder.....

i have a small hp800ct x86 laptop that i like but i am getting ~2hours of
battery life, which is suboptimal :-)

also, fwiw, i have been running a mousefree WM called ion on the hp and
have found it to be very useful. you might give it a whirl

--

John L. Utz III
john@utzweb.net

Idiocy is the Impulse Function in the Convolution of Life