Subject: Re: 3-button emulation
To: Jason Simpson <jason@xio.com>
From: billy ball <bball@tux.org>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 11/08/2001 22:10:57
On Wed, 7 Nov 2001, Jason Simpson wrote:

> On Wed, 7 Nov 2001, Sean Callanan wrote:
>
> > My question is, I would like to use 3-button emulation ([Win]+click =
> > button 3). TAKEMURA Shin provided a special Xhpc binary for this purpose
>
> I found, with the snapshot I installed from ftp.netbsd.org, that
> WindowsKey+2+LeftClick == the middle mouse button.
>
> 	-jrs

are you saying there is an Xhpc with middle mouse button support for the
Z50? that would be great... link please (if you would be so kind)...

(xev returns absolutely no key code for the Z50's windows key using 1.5.1
or 1.5.2's Xhpc)...

this will make the Z50 NetBSD distro fairly complete (only lacking sound
support, which to me is not that important)...

thanks in advance!